All year round there are vacancies for lively waiters/waitresses who would like to work in beach restaurant Paal 28. Experience is not always important to us. We prefer a motivated person who is dedicated to the job and who possesses a pleasant personality.
Lively waiter / waitress
- Serving guests in our restaurant and on the terrace (taking orders, serving out food and drinks and settle payments)
- Accomplishing different activities of preparation like covering tables, grouping reservations, filling up the (beverages) supply and setting out the terrace.
- Cleaning and finishing off the work room according to set rules.
- You are guest friendly, flexible, like to show initiative and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have a sense of responsibility and pay attention to quality.
- You are a stickler and possess a brotherly nature.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
The activities take place during the day and the evening. We would like part-timers to cover at least three shifts on a weekly basis. From season workers we expect that they are available for a joint four week period. We offer:
A nice (additional) job at one of the most pleasant and most visited beach restaurants in the north of Holland. You will be working in a diverse and motivated team in a pleasant and dynamic workscape with a view at one of the nicest beaches of Holland.
We offer you an allowance based on the collective agreement for the catering industry according to your knowledge and expertise. Are you interested in a job as waiter/waitress in our beach restaurant Paal 28? Please email us your CV and the reason why you would like to join us via the application form through the linkage down below.
Please also add your personal information and the period you'll be available. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss further details.